Anyone who flies through multiple time zones .You can’t avoid jet lag,
Jet lag is caused by disruption to our body’s circadian rhythm which is a 24 hours cycle responsible for daily physical, mental and behavioral changes. The cycle is influenced by our exposure to daylight.
Jet lag symptoms can included; Insomnia ,Drowsiness, Muscle aches, Irritability and Difficulty concentrating.
We will offer easy way to avoid JET LAG
1. Prepare yourself before travelling by relaxing, exercise before travelling 2-3 days.
2. Travelling in the day time to reduce the feeling from jet lag.
3. Drink a lot of water during your flight that aren’t going to dehydrate you and avoid coffee, caffeinated and alcohol.
4. Bring earplugs and a sleep mask, these can help you fall asleep.
5. Move around and be active. Get as much bright light during the morning and afternoon as possible to help your body’s clock adjust.
6.Take a cold shower to make you relax and refresh.
7.Good massage to expedite your recovery 120 minutes cure for Jet Lag at Chann Spa