At Thavorn Beach Village Resort & Spa lose yourself in hundreds of locations where photographic masterpiece possibilities are endless.
- Our 10 acre (39,200 square metres) resort grounds are dedicated to exotic tropical, botanical, and orchid garden space. Each pocket is carefully cultivated and designed to be unique and beautiful.
- Our 600 metres private beach is so pristine that occasionally Leatherback Sea Turtles visit and lay eggs.
- Our 185 metres private pier is exclusively owned by the resort and one of the very few permanent building structure piers legally allowed in Phuket.
- Our cable car, the first in Phuket, will take you on a journey of relaxation while taking in the beautiful resort grounds and Andaman Sea View
- Our 2,600 square metres Lagoon free-form Swimming Pool is so large that you can swim all day and never reach the end. We have one of the largest pools in South East Asia.
Feeling tired of picture taking? That’s alright, because we have 5 unique dining experience choices available.
- Romantic Private Beachfront Cabana Dining (www.phuketromanticdining.com)
- Old Siam Thai Royalty Beachfront Dining (www.thairestaurantphuket.com)
- Thai Sala Cafe
- Crocodile Pool Bar
- Marisa Terrace Restaurant
Feeling full from a hearty meal? That’s alright too, visit our award-winning spa and/or participate in our diverse list of resort wellness activities