Get lost in the beautiful and never-ending tropical garden grounds as you discover endless Phuket wildlife and exotic species of plants, trees, and flowers. Immerse yourself in the soothing sights of 17th century Bonsai, sounds of nature, and fragrant scents from many exotic flowers such as Orchids, Bougainvillea, Plumeria, Roses, and more.
Year-round Floral Bloom
Through many years of trial and error, we have successfully cultivated a lushious garden that blooms all year-round despite being located next to the ocean. This is considered extremely difficult as salty sea breeze air makes for a highly unsuitable environment for most flowering plant life, especially orchids.
- Orchids (over 25 varieties)
- Bougainvillea (over 5 varieties)
- Plumeria (over 5 varieties)
- Cactus (over 6 varieties)
- Pineapples (over 10 varieties)
- and hundreds of other flowering plants
- Pine Trees (120 years old and above)
- Ficus Trees (100 years old and above)
- BaoBab Tree (30 years old and above)
- Bonsai (over 10 trees)
- Magnolia and more
Reconnect with nature and let its calming influence sweep over you as you watch a diverse species of tree-climbing roosters birds, butterflies, dragonflies, frogs, and rabbits roaming about the grounds.
- Tree-Climbing Roosters (Chicken)
- Singing birds
- Humming Birds